- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook for 10 minutes on a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the celery, carrots and potatoes, stir, then add in the chicken stock, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add in the drained cannellini beans and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and heat through for 2 – 3 minutes, then add the kale. Stir and simmer for 1 – 2 minutes until the kale has wilted. Test and season with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Divide between four bowls and top with fresh parsley, grated parmesan and a couple of sprigs of fresh thyme. Serve with some toasted bread, if desired.
Recipe from Nicky Corbishley’s Kitchen Sanctuary.
SWEAT Individualized Fitness
3655 W. Anthem Way, Suite A129
Anthem, AZ 85086