- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the inside of a 2 quart baking dish with butter, oil or non-stick spray.
- Mix dry ingredients (oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon).
- Beat in milk, eggs, sweet potato, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Mix all ingredients together, saving blueberries for last to prevent staining and/or crushing, and spread inside the dish.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, until oats are tender and moisture has been absorbed.
- Drizzle with a little maple syrup, to taste and enjoy!
Recipe from Bucket List Tammy
SWEAT Individualized Fitness
3655 W. Anthem Way, Suite A129
Anthem, AZ 85086